DUI, firearms cases among those recently handled by Judge Zucco in Plum
Tuesday, February 11, 2020 | 12:01 AM
District Judge Linda Zucco recently handled the following cases. Charges were filed by Plum police unless otherwise noted.
Waived preliminary hearings
• Bradley Ruskewicz, 36, New Kensington on charges of driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license and restrictions on alcoholic beverages. Charges were filed Dec. 3.
• Jason Federovich, 40, of Plum on charges of fleeing or attempting to elude officer, driving under the influence, disregard traffic lane, driving at unsafe speed, careless driving and duties at stop sign. Charges were filed Nov. 27.
• Nancy Parrotta, 63, of Penn Hills on charges of driving under the influence and careless driving. Charges were filed Dec. 2.
• Bryan Bowman, 50, no address given on charges of verify address or photographed as required. Charges were filed Jan. 23.
• Kodi Downing, 31, of Swissvale on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license. Charges were filed Jan. 21.